Friday, August 8, 2008

Seafair 2008

I was only at Seafair this year long enough on Friday and Sunday to see the Blue Angels fly. On Friday I shot from the south end of the Seafair park. It was a pretty good spot, but trees got in the way when they came in from the south. So on Sunday I got on the Seattle side of the I-90 bridge. I'd say it's the best spot from what I've seen so far. It's also the worst place to park and the steep hike is rough. Lots of planes turn around right over that part of the bridge and it's easy to zoom in on the pilots. Just after one close pass an osprey flew over like he was a Blue Angel, so I shot him too.









click here to see the rest of the pictures

1 comment:

Liripoop said...

Pretty good shots - especially the one of them going over the bridge because it adds some perspective